'Loading...Mouse Over to Pause'...

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Adguy : Dutchsinse / Sincedutch has steered people to 'Severe Weather Pods'

My response to you comment is to long for a reply in comments, so here is a post response.

To Adguy who commented on this post 'Now find those HAARP RINGS Dutchsinse / Sincedutch - March 16 2012' here and said -
I call bullshit. As someone who has worked in advertising for over 15 years, I can tell you it doesn't really do much good to create fear in order to sell a product if you NEVER steer the customer towards the product. Dutch has never done any such thing. I agree with the first poster. If you were legit, you wouldn't be "anonymous". You follow all the classic signs of disinformation.


Ok mister/misses anonymous Adguy.

First, what does your having been in advertising have to do with anything ?

Second, maybe you should use some of your expertise and do some research. Mr anonymous person dutchsinse / sincedutch has steered folks to the makers of tornado shelter and or bunkers during his time. Most of that info has be wiped from the internet by none other than dutch himself claiming hackers did it. I for one have a backup of every file I've ever posted to any of my many websites for the past 10 years. Funny he didn't save or backup a thing. wink wink

For you to claim "Dutch has never done any such thing" , is flat out wrong. Here is one such incident by doing a simple google search - http://www.google.com/search?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&client=firefox-a&hl=en&q=dutchsinse%20Underground%20Shelters%20%E2%80%93%20%E2%80%98Deep%20Earth%20Bunkers%E2%80%99%20%E2%80%93%20%E2%80%98Severe%20Weather%20Pods%E2%80%99%20%E2%80%93%20%E2%80%98Tsunami%20Pod%E2%80%99&spell=1&sa=X

The video has been removed by dutchsinse from Youtube. Here is the text found on many websites of his followers who mirrored his crap. Notice where he tells you where to get a BUNKER or TORNADO shelter. I might add, one is for the company who hosted his previous dot com site which builds these bunkers.

------

This Video Has Been Removed By The User
http://www.youtube.com/embed/5QvaUw919JI

Dutchsinse:

UNDERGROUND storm shelters and deep earth bunkers…

my personal suggestion is……NOW IS THE TIME TO ORDER!! No exaggeration, and I wouldn’t endorse something unless I PERSONALLY needed one myself, and unless I REALLY thought you the viewer might need one as well.

here is the site to review the bunker and weather pod information:

severe weather survival pod (buried underground):

http://www.severeweatherpods.com/

deep bunker (nuclear, earthquake, weather survival also buried underground):

http://www.severeweatherpods.com/deepearth.html

I am in the preparation stages of ordering one… a few friends / family members and I are throwing our money together to purchase a basic severe weather pod…

The approx cost for the very basic storm pod is about $ 9,000.00 USD (this includes ALL costs even delivery AND installation).

For sure, to a regular guy like me, this is NOT cheap, but with a few other people it IS doable with some cutting back on all other luxuries, cutting my internet back to basic, and cutting all other NON essential bills.

My friends are doing the same, and between ALL 5 of us.. we can afford to buy one of these basic weather pods within 2 months!

Why am I actually taking the time to encourage this form of preparation?

“Normal life” no longer exists if you ask me——- large quakes daily worldwide, nuclear accidents now every few months… thousands have died this year in “severe weather”…… hundreds of millions of animals died/dying for unknown reasons…

time is limited, and the uptick in earthquake, weather, solar, and “new space objects” is obvious now…

I get NO commission for suggesting this… fyi .. and no one is paying me to say any of this.. im very concerned that there are NOT enough people preparing this way… and most average people CAN afford it if they work together with friends/family.

DON’T BE SCARED… BE PREPARED!!!

much love and be safe

dutchsinse

------

Dutch also host videos here, a site operated by Severe Weather Pods

Dutchsinse-

Different video site OTHER THAN YOUTUBE -- this is owned by SWP (the bunker company / tv show I was supposed to be on)... its an alternative to youtube.. trying it out to see how it works now that they updated it from the previous version... again.. its called powervideotube ..
http://powervideotube.com/video/1NOW4H8OXA8Y/2132012-FOUR-DIFFERENT-dormant-volcanic-earthquake-swarms-Southwest-USA-be-aware

------

So do not even say he has no affiliation with the makers of bunkers or tornado shelters [ or a least he did] , and has steered folks in that direction.

----

As far as me being ANONYMOUS, I brought that up, not the first commenter. Please re-read and you might comprehend. I also explained why, least I thought I did. Separating personal from professional life.

As far as your statement , and quote, "If you were legit, you wouldn't be "anonymous". You follow all the classic signs of disinformation." end quote .....
You just describe Dutchsinse / Sincedutch who post anonymously !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...